Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding of Tobias and Nicole

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Tobias and Nicole in Hamburg.
I did a full reportage of 10h, covering the preps, ceremony and party. It was a great wedding and for the first time I used the Fuji X100 along with my Nikons. So how did that work.
Well from all my final final pictures around 30% were done with the Fuji. I really liked using it during the preps, in the church and at the reception. For real low light action I found it too slow. Also the Nikon D3 is just hard to beat for low ISO shots. But I really like the lightweight body and traditional camera layout. So I will use it for sure again next week when 2 more weddings come up.
I am also considering getting a X1 Pro with the 35mm 1,4. The idea of having small and unobtrusive cameras is quite intriguing. And seriously after a couple of hours the Nikon just gets real heavy on my back.....

Anyways here are a couple of photos from that wedding. Most of those are done with the x100.

























No comments:

Post a Comment